Saturday, April 10, 2010

How I Got Paid To Bring Home 6 Dial Body Washes and 2 Right Guard Deodorants!



Wow!  I am soooo excited!  Last night I went to K-Mart to take advantage of their double coupons.  I brought a $10 off $20 coupon I had printed a few weeks ago, and a $5 off any beauty purchase coupon I had from them.

At my K-Mart they had Dial Body Washes on sale 2/$7.  They are also running a catalina deal for these items.  If you purchase $20 worth, you receive a $5 coupon for your next purchase.  If you spend $30 worth, you receive $10 off your next purchase.

I totally screwed up and purchased $27 worth, thinking I purchased $30, so I only got the $5 catalina.  RRRRRR....but it still ended up being a totally sweet deal.  Here's the breakdown:

I bought 6 Dial Body Washes (4 for men, 2 for women)
2 Right Guard Defense Deodorant

This total came to $27.00,
I then handed over my $10 off $20
My new total was $17.00
Next I handed over my $5 off any beauty purchase at K-Mart  (I got this a few weeks ago)
My new total was $12.00
Then I handed over my manufacturers coupons
I had some computer printed coupons that are no longer available :(
I had 2 $1.50/2 Men's Dial Body Wash
I had 2 $1.00/1 Women's Dial Body Wash
I had 1 $1.50/1 Right Guard Total Defense coupon found here
Because of my doubled coupons my new total was $1.49!!!!!!!
Then, I got a $5 Catalina coupon for K-Mart shopping later!!!!

I'm gonna take advantage of their milk and cereal deal one more time using this $5!

Hope you get this in time to make good use of some of the deals at K-Mart!

No comments: