Monday, November 29, 2010

Don't go Cyber Monday Shopping Before Reading This!!


You may have heard about them and wondered how they work.  Today I'll be explaining how ebates and ShopAtHome internet rebate programs work.  Basically, when you sign-up, you provide them with your standard information.  Then, instead of going straight to the internet stores themselves, you sign in through the rebate program.  The stores reward the rebate company for the traffic, and the rebate company rewards you with a percentage back.  It's just that easy.  Last year, I did much of my Christmas shopping through the internet.    I was very surprised to receive a check for over $10 in the mail from ebates.  I wasn't even very careful about logging in through their service every time. Also, from time to time, each of the companies offers codes good for free shipping or other special offers.  It's kind of like using a Discover Card!  What are you waiting for?  I'd sign up right now!

No comments: