Thursday, December 2, 2010

Daily Deals - 12/2/10


Please consider clicking here.  It costs you nothing, but you can benefit the life of someone who needs help.  P & G will give one day's clean water supply to someone for simply clicking onto the above widget and confirming through your e-mail.  This is something EVERYONE can afford to do!


Tanger Outlets:  $10 off $50 purchase at Aeropostle now until 12/24!


 If you haven't "liked" Tanger outlets, you may want to do so now.  In fact, here is their fb page.  They are offering a deal everyday until Christmas.  I love these outlets, although there aren't any near me.  When I go and pick up Spencer I have to go past one, so I'll have to save up my coupons for when I pick him up for Christmas break!  :)  


Kohls 15% off everything December 2-5.




If you haven't "liked" Kohl's on Facebook yet, you'll want to do it now!  Head over to their facebook page and "like" them, so that you're able to get great updates like this one!  For on-line orders you can enter the code WONDER15 or if you'd like to head over there and use some of your Kohl's cash, you can print an in-store pass!  If you are ordering on line head over to ShopAtHome and earn 5% back TODAY ONLY.  


Have a Coach Outlet Store Nearby?




Lucky us!  Here's a link for an extra 20% off through this Sunday.  Looks like Tanger Outlet mall is calling my name!!  Coach is my absolute favorite purse.  They are so practical, and last forever!

No comments: